THANK YOU TOUR (THE "PROMOTION") ONLINE RULES:
By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these Terms and Conditions). Completion and submission of any application form or redeeming any offer (as applicable) is your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to participate in the Promotion published in publications of the Promoter (including social media if applicable) or on the Promoter's websites, also apply to this Promotion. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over working as a key or front line worker during the Covid-19 crisis: NHS staff, care workers, cleaners, supermarket workers, postal workers, fire, ambulance and police officers, street cleaners. This list of occupations is not exhaustive, tickets are offered to anyone working serving the public during the current crisis. who are residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only, except employees and agents of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion (including third party promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents.
2. The Promotion starts at 00:01 am (UK time) on 30 April 2020 and closes at 23:59 pm (UK time) on 31 July 2020 (the Promotion Period). Any attempt to participate outside the Promotion Period will be void.
3. Participation in the Promotion is limited to 1 per person and using only one participation method (if applicable). Multiple attempts to participate from the same person will all be void. There are 35,000 pairs of tickets available only.
4. To participate you must register online at https://bigthankyoutour.co.uk for your chance to win a pair of tickets to one of the three Thank You Tour concerts. You must select a concert location from the choice of London, Glasgow or Manchester when you register. You must give details of your job when you register as this promotion is only open to those working as a key worker or ‘on the front line' during the current Covid-19 crisis.
5. All correctly-submitted registrations will be entered into a draw at the end of the Promotion Period with tickets being allocated in pairs to winners drawn at random from all those correctly submitted during the Promotion Period.
6. Each participant that correctly takes part in the Promotion will be entitled to enter the draw for a promotional item (the Promotional Item), subject to availability. The Promotional Item is one pair of tickets to one of three Thank You Tour concerts only. The concert locations and dates are The SSE Arena, Wembley, London (28.10.2020), Manchester Arena, Manchester (29.10.2020) or The SSE Hydro, Glasgow (01.11.2020). The Promotional Item is only available to those who, in the opinion of the Promoter, have performed essential public services during the Covid-19 crisis, including but not limited to NHS staff, care workers, postal workers, street cleaners, police officers, supermarket staff, pharmacists and so on. Entrants should be aware that they will be required to prove their employment status before tickets can be dispatched. Winners and guests are responsible for travel to and from the concerts at their own expense. Guest tIckets are only available to those over the age of 14 and all minors must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
7. Incorrect or incomplete information provided by you in order to participate in the Promotion may result in you being excluded from taking part in the Promotion. Proof of eligibility will be required before tickets are issued..
8. Winners will receive the Promotional Item electronically by either mobile or email (e-tickets).
9. Promotional Items will be issued within due course but no later than 4 weeks before the event date.
10. Winners have two weeks to claim their Promotional Item from notification or we have the right to redraw.
11. Promotional Items are strictly non-transferable, have no cash value and are not for resale. A breach of this condition will entitle the Promoter and/or any relevant third party promotional partner (as applicable) to cancel or withdraw the Promotional Item without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
12. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
13. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Virgin Radio UK social media platforms likely to be used to promote the Promotion. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to the Virgin Radio UK social media platforms likely to be used to promote the Promotion. Participants agree that the Virgin Radio UK social media platforms likely to be used to promote the Promotion is not liable in any way for the Promotion.
14. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' participation in the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the Promotional Item, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable applications or for any Promotional Items that are lost, damaged or delayed during delivery to the participant. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any applications (if applicable). Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering Promotional Items) if, in its sole discretion, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified (including as a result of any printing errors).
17. Known affiliates of the Promoter with whom participants’ personal information will be shared for the purposes of ticket distribution are the venues The SSE Arena, Wembley, Manchester Arena (ASM Global), The SSE Hydro, Glasgow, TicketMaster and AXS. Personal information will be used by these affiliates in accordance with their privacy policies, which can be viewed here:
- Wembley (https://www.ssearena.co.uk/privacy-policy)
- Manchester (https://asmglobal.com/p/other/gdpr-compliance)
- Glasgow (https://www.thessehydro.com/privacy-policy)
- AXS (https://www.axs.com/uk/about-privacy-policy_UK_v2.html)
- Ticketmaster (https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/privacy)
18. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
19. The promoter of this Promotion is News UK & Ireland Limited of 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF F (the Promoter).